How to Personalize Your Backpack

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I remember in second grade when me and my old best friend met in Prime Time. We were so close we even had matching coats and backpacks. I remember going into that cubby, as in little containers that Prime Time provided for us, and I grabbed the what-I-thought-to-be backpack. I unzipped it and found unfamiliar stuff in it. I realized that was not my cubby. So I went to the other cubby where it had my name on it, and grabbed my same-exact-backpack-that-was-actually-mine. That was why I should have gone deeper and personalize my backpack.

This senior year, there could be a chance that I'm getting a backpack. Bot not just any backpack. I want a backpack that is big enough
Here are great ways to personalize your backpack:

  1. Monogram/Name: This is probably the most basic one, but initials or a name will do. I remember most of my school supplies,and even some of my clothes, were marked with a black marker. Lol, pretty embarrassing. But with a stitched monogram/name or a keychain, it is the first step to making your backpack stand out in a much more sophisticated way. Speaking of that another way is...
  2. Keychain: These are really helpful when purchases in different varieties. I am planning to hop on the pom keychain trend, now that I'm trying to find one under $5, so I could add a trendy touch. Also, the mini purse keychains are really cute. I have seen plenty of them at TJ Maxx and I've seen one of them with a headphone jack, very cool. Stores that sell brand name handbags are good areas to look for them. There are some tassel keychains (also very trendy) with phone chargers on them. Also there are flash drives that include a keychain or an area to attach to your backpack for easy access. Then there are mini wallets designed to store your lunch/snack/school/etc. money for just-in-case purposes. 
  3. Hair Bows: I know some classmates that do cheer, and they store their bows on their backpacks. I thought that was a really cool idea. Whether if you play sports or not, hair bows add a really girly flair, which is definitely distinguishing from others.
  4. Ribbons: For the same reason as hair bows, ribbon is great for adding that girly thing to your backpack. And ranging from less than a dollar to a few bucks, it's definitely inexpensive.
  5. Buttons/Pins: These are especially for the ones involved in clubs and athletics, sports fans, or maybe are fangirling/fanboying about something. Buttons and pins help express what you are interested in. When I went to some college trips, I've seen people around that are sporting buttons on their outfits, or even on their backpacks for that extra swag. 
Backpack Accessories

These are all of the tips for making your backpack prettier, and better to distinguish. Okay, Desi out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs