Haulin' Around: Yes Way, Conway!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

This past weekend, I went shopping down in Conway before my mom and I were headed to Myrtle Beach for a few hours. I found some great finds at Forever 21 that were appropriate for school, so let's get to it!

I bought this cute choker because what can I say, chokers are in! This one has a bow, then a cute rhinestone. I probably need a few more chains in the back so the necklace will be a bit more comfortable for me, but I do still love it.

Then I needed some basic shirts to go with my skirts. This one, in particular shows a bit of skin, but it it not much to violate the dress code. I will need a cropped tank top under it because it is a little revealing, but he wide neckline is fine. Now on to finding a knit off the shoulder tee.

Then I found another dress that is "mod" looking, but basic enough to be versatile - wearing it to kickbacks, dates, dress up days at school, etc. I like the color, too.

Then this dress is great with this new kimono cardigan that is pretty trendy. The suede trend is in, and this is really perfect. It also has that rusty shade of red that looks phenomenal on my skin tone. This is versatile enough to wear with everything, too.

Autumn is literally my favorite season to dress in. I'm so excited for school, now. Desi out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs