4 Cute Back to School Outfit Ideas

Monday, August 15, 2016

I definitely love clothes shopping because after I take my new clothes home, I get bored and make cute outfits with them. With school coming up, I want to dress to impress and get a good education at the same time. Note that my dress code is bit different from everyone's, and all outfits are paired with a pair of elevated shoes, so feel free to pair with flats, too. But I can't resist these chunky heels, though. Here are some outfit ideas:

I am in love with the off the shoulder trend, so I like this bright yellow top with flared sleeves. To balance it out I paired the feminine, flowy top with a pair of ripped skinny jeans that I cuffed in order to show off a pair of cute shoes. If you intend to wear heels or some form of elevated shoes, I recommend to wear wedges, chunky heels, or low heel shoes that add height while being comfortable. Then an off the shoulder top is not complete without a necklace, so I chose this long one with the different color baubles.

This outfit is pretty edgy, but I balanced it out with another off the shoulder top because the trend is wonderful. Then, I added a black choker, black skinny legging type of pants, and a cute pair of black booties. The shoes reminded me of the shoes that you would wear as a child, but with an edgy, grown up vibe. A dark lipstick would be perfect.

This look was inspired by one of the Pinterest photos I pinned to my fashion inspiration board (follow me @thegorgbeautie on Pinterest). A striped tee is paired with a mini skirt with some cool detailing, like the lace up in this photo. Or I could really pair this with my red scalloped skirt. Valentine's Day, where are you??? Anyways, I paired these with the shoes from the first outfit and a tassel necklace to get that Parisian vibe.

The last outfit is not for school, but wearable for after school events, kickbacks, parties, date nights, etc. I have this cute tank top from Old Navy that looks like a tunic on me. If you have a pair of leggings, bell bottom or regular, then these shirts are great for covering your butt, which is crucial for not getting in trouble with the dress code. I put 5-inch heels on there, but if you want to make it wearable for school pair this outfit with a pair of sandals. If you have any issues with tank tops and shoulders in general, a kimono cardigan would fix the problem. Then I would complete this outfit with a long statement necklace.

Here you have it, four outfits that are cute. If you do want more outfits, let me know in the comments. I hope you get something from this. I'll see you later. Desi, out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs