Leopard Silk Sensation

Sunday, February 11, 2018


Co-ord set (top and shorts): Missguided, Jacket: TJ Maxx, Heels: Versona, Necklaces: SheIn(top) and Kendra Scott(bottom)
When I think of a Valentine’s Day outfit, I think of sophisticated, sexy, and luxurious.
This satin co-ord set from Missguided was on my mind for what to wear tonight as it gives an intimate appeal. However, the choker that came with the set, which is wide and same color as the set, was a little too much. 
Therefore, this is where the two small necklaces came to play. I layered this cute, iconic Kendra Scott necklace with the star choker necklace from SheIn. This gives me a vibe of being spoiled (because why not) with jewelry that gives meaning. 
Then I paired the look with black accessories, like my favorite black heels from Versona and my homemade pom pom earrings. I feel that black has that “EDGE” and I wanted my outfit to have that “EDGE.”
Last but not least, I don’t care about the warm weather, but I still wore my leopard print fur jacket from TJ Maxx. Valentine’s day also has that wild side, but in a way that makes this look luxurious without too much effort.
Then for beauty I look to my new favorite fragrance, Very Sexy by Victoria’s Secret. I wanted a perfume that has that sultry smell that lasts all night. This perfume has a vanilla orchid base, so this will capture the boys (or your mans), as well was your favorite girls.
Then I am extremely obsessed with the Sephora Collection #Lipstories lipsticks. The color I wore was the 31 Golden Gate, and I have gotten impressed with the color. And the best thing about wearing it: I will last you all night (you should see me struggling to wipe it off) and it is very moisturizing. Next time, I want to try to get 33 Wanderlust, which is a deep blackberry shade. Hmm, that is also a sultry, v-day appropriate shade. 
This completes the V-Day cocktail look which is feminine, sexy, and a little edgy. 
What is your valentine’s day look?

Xoxo, Desi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs