Getting in the Phi Mu Spirit

Saturday, February 17, 2018



T-shirt: Fresh Prints, Skirt: Forever 21, Jean Jacket: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Choker: SheIn
Today was my sorority's sisterhood retreat and recruitment video filming, and I wanted to know what the heck am I going to wear with a t-shirt?

After receiving a few tips online, I created this military aesthetic with a t-shirt that incorporated with the spring 2018 trends.

This Phi Mu t-shirt was inspired by one of our themed social where it was an army theme. I complimented the stars in the t-shirt with a star choker.

The yellow corduroy skirt adds that "sweet spot" in this hardcore, edgy look with the pastel color. God knows I am so excited for pastels to be here and I am starting to stock up.

I like that hardcore metal in this look, and this is where my favorite pair of sneakers come to play. They are casual, but the metallic rose gold makes the outfit more fun.

The finishing "home" touch includes the jean jacket I own that seems too tight on me. With that being said, I tied it around the waist to tone it down, making it look laid-back.

The funniest thing of that day is when we had the paper plate sister superlatives I had:

Laughing my pants off, that is obvious.

For real though, thank you Phi Mu for a wonderful sisterhood.

Xoxo, Desi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs