Two. Thousand. Eighteen.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Top: Forever 21, Necklace: Versona, Skirt: Boohoo, Earrings: Handmade

We wrapped 2017 up and put it on the shelf. 2018 is here, and no one, including myself, is ready. If 2017 is wild, you best believe 2018 is going to worse. 

I reached some of my major life goals in 2017, and now 2018 is the year of maintaining and accomplishing. Here are my goals for 2018:

1. Getting closer to God: Getting adjusted to college life is not easy for me, and fitting in my time to God seems a little more difficult given the classes, study time, and sorority stuff. Now it is time that I devote to God with more of my time by reading a scripture and praying about my day. Now I need to devote my time for God before it's too late.

2. Getting my life organized: I recently created a schedule for myself with my classes, so I could better plan to times to eat, time to exercise, and see what my schedule holds. Also, I will need time to clean my dorm room because with time it gets really disorganized. So with that, I will keep my room organized and tidy.

3. Keep my health in tact: I gained the "freshman 15" with the help of the campus Chick-fil-a, Starbucks, and fries from the dining hall. This year, I want to significantly decrease the amount of fried foods I eat, cut out sodas, and expand the amount of vegetables I eat. I am close to a Subway beside the dining hall, so I have that to eat that before I go out. I drink enough water, and I want to drink a little more this year, so I'll have my pack of water to take to the dorm as well as bottle filling stations. Then, I need to take more time in the gym, therefore I will incorporate that into my schedule and stick with it. The biggest problems fitting into my clothes is ALWAYS my torso: a pooch belly, flabby triceps, and everything between. So this time in the gym, I want to get a personal trainer so I could see which workouts are the best for me.

4. Maintain my content: I try my best to post at least once a month, and I did from March to December. Now this year, I want to get in more content by posting more outfit posts and college advice, including reaching out to others. Blogging with maintenance can be a good career to pick up on the side, so why not be committed to it? However, I will post some videos on YouTube every once in a while, but I just figured out that I do better posting pictures than stumbling on words in a video. 

Now that I got some things I want to accomplish for 2018, I hope I conquer them before it's too late.

And for everyone to relate, this was how my NYE festivities went:


What are your goals for 2018?

Xoxo, Desi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs