Giving that Tommy Hilfiger Vibe

Thursday, February 22, 2018


Top and Jeans: TJ Maxx, Booties: Franco Sarto, Earrings: handmade,  Choker: SheIn, Sunglasses: Target
On last Sunday I was filming a recruitment video with my sisters in the heart of downtown Greenville. The weather was a little chilly, and the sun was setting, a recipe for a photoshoot.

The theme of this part of the video was trendy and edgy, so I was on the last-minute hunt for the perfect outfit. I centered this look around these super cool, PVC leather-inspired Franco Sarto booties I found at TJ Maxx for $12. Most things edgy are usually black or metallic, but in a dark maroon color makes these booties unique.

I found this fun ruffle sleeved sweaters for $10, which I believe this is a ULTIMATE STEAL. Sweaters like these are great for transitioning for spring because ruffles on sleeves are really big this year. I also like the Tommy Hilfiger vibe in the sweater because of the red, white, and blue stripe embroidery. This is perfect for darty season in college as it keeps you warm, but really fun. I also paired this sweater with the black ripped skinny jeans to toughen up the girliness of the sleeves

For the accessories, I went with a simple star choker (surprise surprise) and my homemade earrings in red to kinda compliment the tip (Americana much?). The look sums up in my new favorite sunglasses for the spring from Target. My favorite thing about these is that it has a yellow tint, when worn whatever you see looks like summer. I think that's cool!

I'll keep you updated on the recruitment video, but until then see you on next post!

Xoxo, Desi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs