My Curtsy Obsession

Tuesday, October 24, 2017







Throughout my life, my peers always complimented me as a person with an amazing fashion sense. As blogging and Youtube are always great ways to show off my style in order to make money, it takes over hundreds of viewers and subscribers in order to make a living. And you know it takes a while(as in months-years), especially being a broke college student adulting around. 

A great app that lets you show off your style to make money in the matter of days and weeks is Curtsy! You make your closet a store, and girls near you rent your clothes. All you need to do is:
1. Upload the Curtsy app
2. Create an account
3. Tap the post button with the camera
4. Insert a picture of the item for rent
5. Input details about your product (price to rent at, color, style, sizing, occasion, etc.)

And your item is available for girls to rent!

I haven't had girls renting my products yet, but hopefully someone appreciates my closet enough for someone to have a piece of my style.

Go through my Curtsy here (link only works on mobile, not computer/laptop) and you get $10 credit!

Happy renting, Desi out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs