Chunky Sweaters Came in a Little Early This Year

Saturday, October 21, 2017


Sweater: TJ Maxx, Skirt:Boohoo.com, Necklace:Versona, Boots: Target, Earrings: Forever 21, Bag(not shown much): Nine West
Gucci Mane's bricksquad came in a little early this year when 10/17 came around, it became cold. And after scoping through TJ Maxx and finding out that up-ed their sweater game this year, I HAD to put my sweaters to good use.

This sweater is literally one of the best tops I purchased this year. It is a dolman sleeve, and I could throw it with any bottom to make it look good.

The envelope skort has come to play in order to add a pop of color to this outfit full of tans. The over-the-knee boots add extra warmth and style without freezing me legs to death.

Then I had to have my metallics with this Kendra Scott-inspired necklace and HUGE gold hoops. I don't know about you, but I am obsessed with huge hoops that scream BADDIE across it.

Who is pumped for sweater season? Comment what is your favorite sweater for this season.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs