Gameday Getway

Sunday, October 22, 2017





Top, skirt, and earrings: Forever 21; Necklace and sunglasses: Catalog Connection; Purse: gifted; Shoes: TJ Maxx, Choker and pin: from my sorority

I had a fun gameday: the tailgates were LIT, I experienced a first home game win, and most of all I was  killin' it in this off-the-chain outfit!

This was a purple out; however you don't see that much cute purple in stores. Until I went to Forever 21 and saw with light purple cropped long sleeve top, I HAD to cop it. 

I went full on baddie in this super cute quilted leather skirt, big hoop earrings and hardware toed booties. Then I went a little gaudy with the gold wrap beaded necklace and crossbody purse. I had to put on a pair of stylish shades for this sunny day.

Gamedays in college are a great opportunity to dress the heck up in school colors and be a little fancy (you can't get to much of it) with your outfit.

How do you dress up for ganeday?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs