One Shoulder Showstopper

Wednesday, November 8, 2017




Jumpsuit: SheIn, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Gold Choker: Forever 21, Earrings: TJ Maxx

I was trying to find a nice outfit for my initiation dinner, but I was not feeling a dress. But when I saw this jaw-dropping jumpsuit online you know how it is with me and my money...

This SheIn one shouldered flare jumpsuit was one of the most beautiful purchases I have gotten in my entire life. The one shoulder neckline had a layer thing. Then the dress cinches you really well at the waistline oh my goodness. Now the fun part: the flare legs were a little cropped, but it gets better. They are a high low type of deal, and I love it!

Since the dress was all black, I had to put in something just as spontaneous as the dress, but not in competition. These fabulous Charlotte Russe pumps add some flirty foral impression, but does not draw away from the frilly dress.

Also I had to add some elegance with a gold chain necklace from Forever 21 and metallic earrings from TJ Maxx to add to the outfit. 

Here you have it folks: extra elegance. What is one showstopper piece in your closet?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs