Just a Little Pre-Birthday Shopping Won't Hurt!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

    Hey, y'all! I came back home from a rigorous amount of shopping out of town. This was the start of the best birthday weekend (thank God I'm turning 15 on Wednesday) I've ever had. I've had my 1st shopping experience at J. Crew and Timex and was really happy with my orders. The other stores, Gap and American Eagle were the ones I've shopped before (even though Gap, Timex, and J. Crew were the stores not in our town.....yet?) and have gotten great deals. I think outlets are great to shop during the weekends mostly because they contain ah-ma-zing deals. Here's the outfit I wore:

Top: hand me down, Jeans: hand me down (Hollister), Boots: Payless, Necklace: Cato's

   Speaking of outfit remember this blog? One of the thing got checked off! My duck boots came back and you won't see them until I post a haul on YouTube Monday (and what I got at the outlets)! They are from Blain's Farm and Fleet from the brand, Tamarack. They are 5x gorgeous and about 1/5 of L.L. Bean's price. Plus, they have gorgeous quality posted here.
   I can't wait to turn 15, now! I feel like I've grown up too much (inserts laughing emoji). Until then, see you on my next blog and YouTube video.

xoxo, Desi.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs