Tiger Pride.

Friday, October 18, 2013

 It's the next to the last home game of the season and football season is almost over. At least our school team won!

 My outfit consisted of mostly orange, black, and white-- the school colors. 
This sweater I made it myself. There are many ways to make a pocket. And also, I jazzed it up with a bow. You can get the fabric, shirt, and the fixings at craft stores. You can even even get the sweater at a craft store. I paired it with my white jeans, Sperry's, warm Old Navy puffer vest, and my orange bubble necklace I love to wear every Friday. 
 Here's the close up of the sweater. 

 My hair consisted of extensions and a bow. Yes, I've made the bow. Then, I curled it to doll up for home games. 
 It's been a blast being at the home games. Idk if I would go to basketball games, but making new friends was amazing! Do you like going to the games? What's your school spirit look lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs