A Very Late Birthday Post

Sunday, November 10, 2013

   Well, thanks to the people who said happy birthday to me 2 weeks ago. It was surely a blessing to be 14. Yes and I loved my goodies. Here is my birthday outfit. 
I am wearing a dress from my birthday haul from Gap. The dress was paired with my flats from Old Navy and necklace from Cato. Since I felt fabulous that day, I added my extensions which were applied by a lot of bobby pins to let them stay in my hair. I did have a need to invest in the hair extension clips at Sally's, though. Sassy pearls finished and polished off the outfit.
   For my best outfits so far this November..........
   I had the best shopping experience for the few days before my birthday. So....... I am doing a October favorites, loves, and interests video. And an extra surprise,
I was a princess for Halloween. I hope y'all have a fun November!
xoxo, Desi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs