Spirit Week!

Friday, October 4, 2013

I am excited to show my first outfits of the week on this blog right here! This week was my school's homecoming week! I posted all of the outfits I wore to school. I may mot be best dressed, but I've gotten the most classy, preppy, and fashionable spirit week ideas.
striped top:Forever 21, button down: JC Penney, jacket: its reeeally old, jeans: F21, shoes: Old Navy, necklace: Cato
Monday was mismatched day, so I became a genius and mismatched sweater(which was actually a long sleeve t-shirt) and button down prints. I paired those with my bright pink jeans 'cause I felt Barbie-ish. Then, I mismatch pairs of Old Navy pointed toe flats because I fell in love (I only got 3 pairs and counting!). Then, a bubble necklace got in the way. ;)

black top and vest: Justice, camo t-shirt: Target, jeans and chain necklace: F21, shoes: Payless, white bow: made it myself
Tuesday was camo day for me, and I had a hard time finding camo, even if it's on trend. I found this one at Target and layered it over a long sleeve t-shirt and under a military jacket. Black jeans and riding boots made it military-hunter look. I still want to look classy, so I decided to wear chain choker and pearls.

top: A'Gaci, skirt: Belk, belt: from a shirt, red shoes: yard sale, necklace: Old Navy, bow: made it myself
Wednesday was Disney character and the only thing in my close was for Snow White. I didn't have a red bow, so I put on my rose printed, along with red shoes, belt, and necklace. I'm pretty sure you've seen the blue tee before. The yellow skirt was added, too. Now, may I have a red delicious apple?
 sweater: Plato's Closet, shirt: F21, jeans: Wal-Mart, shoes: Old Navy, necklace: Cato
Thursday was neon day and I only have it in the necklace. I colorblocked the colors, anyways. Here we go again with the sweater-button down combo again.
top: Plato's Closet, jeans: F21, belt: Target, shoes: Payless, necklace: Cato, bows: made them myself
Today was tiger pride day and I'm screaming orange, black, and white! I put my hair in a bun with black and zebra hairbows. I reeeally want a houndstooth top, and had the chance to wear it with my black skinnies. Look! I'm wearing sparkle shoes and a bubble necklace today!

These were the outfits. If you are having spirit week, what themes and outfits did you and your school planned? I can't wait to do a September Favorites!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs