Doing Community Service......... In Style!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ahh! I haven't posted in weeks. Today I went to my local nursing home with my church and doing what God had called me to do.
Top: Homemade, Bottom: Old Navy, Shoes: Sperry, Purse: Nine Wesr

It's been a while since I've been there. The yard was beautiful. The people over at the sick home were very inspiring, too. It is never bad to listen to people who went through more than your ever thought and understanding their stories.





Here's my neck stacks on stacks

Both necklaces are from Forever 21 and the jacket is from JC Penney(not available)The hairbow emojis are there for security reasons.

I hope you visit the sick or/and the senior citizens at your local nursing home.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs