School Clothing, Jewelry, and a Collection, Oh My!

Monday, July 29, 2013

   As the new video was posted on my channel like yesterday, decided to post my Back to School 2K13 playlist to my blog so all of you beauties can see what's in store.




I am planning to do a collection, but could you guys help me what store suits the collection, pretty please? Here's the rough or the pieces I'm making:




Adorable, aren't they. 10% of the price of these goodies should go to Autism Speaks. Autism Speaks is an organization to raises money to find a cure for autism. I you want to learn more about Autism, you link Autism Speaks' story here. As a person diagnosed with autism at a very young age, I think the collection will inspire other, even with autism to make their dreams. This is it, my dears. And a little something:



I was strutting with red lips(lipgloss and lipstick were ULTA brand from a makeup set) on. No, I didn't wear it in public, I wore it for a game of dress up.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs