First Day of High School.

Monday, August 26, 2013

   I am so blessed to be a freshman on high school this year. I met new people, yet I spoke to my old buddies. My classes this first semester consisted of two science classes, French, and orchestra class which would last for only one semester. I have so many extracurricular activities outside school that I don't know if I would be able to join any of them.

      Speaking of extracurricular activities, my outfit was very dressy for a pair of casual bottoms from Old Navy. I had a beautiful blouse from Forever 21 that would pair ver nicely with those. The shoes from Old Navy add a pop of color in a edgy-preppy way. I started to wear my bracelets which were neglected for a while (because I thought they were too expensive to buy) until I started to follow those preppy accounts on Instagram and  watching Sarahbelle93x at the same time.  Yes I'm a little off topic, here's the outfit. 
Yes, here it is. Sophisticated and comfy at the same time (if you put on a good tank top). I decided to wear a skirt, but I realized there will be people who will look under my skirts going upstairs and will sexually harass you until the point that you can't take it anymore.
      Have a good school year, interact with your teachers if you can, and focus on school work first.
xoxo, Desi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs