Bows, Faces, and a Birthday, Oh My!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

     Today was an awesome day. Celebrating my grandpa's birthday at Western Sizzlin' was a great time to see family and friends. For the outfit, I wore this blouse (it's adorable straight from the clearance for $13) from A'Gaci, and paired it with my white jeans, which I should have known better that is not a perfect choice for dinner. The top had a cute bow in the back! I was fascinated about buying it, then thinking that could be very expensive, according to its details. The style of the top may be adorable, but the color of the top was a very beautiful royal blue. Yes! Someone should have gotten that before me, but by the grace of God, He gave me the luck. Speaking of the royal blue top a contrasting color, especially lime green, was found in these beautiful shoes at Cato's, which may not be available to purchase. To tie it in, a silver necklace and a statement hairstyle, which I could tame the loose hairs that well, finish the look as usual (yes that's the necklace).

Top: Agaci, Jeans: I don't even remember!, Bag: JC Penney, Shoes: Cato, Necklace: Justice(not available)

Hairbow: I made it myself



Here's the photos from the party:
Me and the birthday man






 The birthday cake was very creative with the brown icing as the roads. The John Deere tractor was sooo cute on the cake, though. I had the brown piece, and it kinda tastes like chocolate.

And a little humor,
that was me on the way to Wal-Mart. Well, see y'all later!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs