They Always Say Congratulations

Wednesday, June 14, 2017


On the night of June 8, 2017, I have officially graduated high school. This is a really beautiful milestone to make in your life, and all through these 4 years of crazy situations, I am glad to make it through. From taking tiresome online AP classes to participating in many orchestral ensembles to serving my school in the student government I cherished many moments that embed in my life forever.


Now to graduation day

Dress:Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Charlotte Russe 

The weekend after graduation, I had a graduation lunch with close friends and family at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Top and skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Belk (G by Guess), Necklace: Versona, Choker: TJ Maxx, Earrings: Belk
Now I am opening my new chapter to college, and I could never be more excited! For those who graduated, wells wishes on your future endeavors. It's L17!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs