#CollegeGirlz: Dorm Stuff Part 2

Tuesday, June 20, 2017



On the recent trip to TJ Maxx, I have found many stinking cute room decor and essential bedding stuff (the things that make it comfortable). I found something faux fur, so that's checked off the list.


Then the mattress pad, mattress protector, and the pillow protectors are checked off the list, too.


Now all I need for bedding is a memory foam topper, a couple of blankets, and maybe a quilt to go over or under my comforter. The pillow protectors are satin, which is a beneficial fabric for my hair. I long for a pink pom pom blanket, but I also would like a white/cream or grey faux fur blanket and maybe a white waffle blanket. I apologize for needing many blankets because I get really cold quick! There are many options to choose from, oh my! Also, I will need desk lamp/mirror all in one, so I will head to other stores for better deals or cuter ones. Then maybe for this weekend or so, I plan on starting on the headboard for my bed, and I wanted to have either a solid or a fun print (or a textured fabric headboard is really cute).

This sums up my second dorm room haul, and I will post more stuff as it is coming along. Desi out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs