Best Moments of 2016 // What's Going to Happen in 2017

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 has been a wild year in my opinion from this year's upsetting election, interesting celebrity feuds, major moments in sports, and surprising events. The events that happened in 2016 makes me uncertain about 2017, and I believe that 2017 could be better or worse in the world around me. Without further ado, let me share some of my 2016 moments
  • Took the real ACT/SAT
  • Experienced junior year prom
  • Got accepted into college
  • Actually became elected as a student body officer
  • Opened a savings account
  • Had my first job
  • Voted in the general election for the first time
  • And surviving it
  • Got my first scholarship offer
  • Became a legal adult
  • Revamped this wonderful blog
  • Got at least 100 likes on an Instagram picture
  • Increasing my love for makeup
  • And becoming a senior
  • Being a part of my school's best homecoming ever
  • While also surviving Hurricane Matthew
  • And reviving and increasing my love for multi flavored jelly beans (I still hate top banana and the rotten egg)
  • And expanding my fashion taste (the everything preppy phase is gone for now)
  • And became Twitter famous
In the year 2017 (if the world does not get into chaos during that year) I plan to...
  • Graduate high school
  • Expand my blog a bit
  • Read more often
  • Work out more to a better body image
  • Try a raw vegan diet for up to a week
  • Do something with my friends during spring break
  • Get more scholarships
  • And to get a laptop
  • Post more content into my blog
  • Make senior year prom amazing
  • Maybe throw a graduation party
  • Get my full provisional license
  • Get enrolled into college
  • Join a sorority when I'm there
  • Maybe become famous for once
  • And also find myself an underground shelter just in case if the world roams wild
Okay, if 2017 becomes just like 2016 or even worse, I am not going to hype 2017 at all. I am just going to let things happen, words be said, and people do what they do. At the end of the day, I can not complain of what 2017 has in store for us. Desi out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs