Friday Football Style

Monday, August 25, 2014

It's that time again for some football season! While it's still summer, I am getting use out of my shorts before the temperature get cold. Here's to dressing for a football game during the last weeks of summer.


These are Old Navy shorts and the bunch of my favorite shorts are from there as well as my striped shirt. I'm really colorblind because the stripes are red in real life, then my eyes think that it's orange. I forgot to take a picture of my neck candy, but it's my croakies, aviators, and my current favorite ones from Cato. 



Some great comfort shoes/sandals are great for me. Some think it's canvas shoes, or even a loud pair of ballet flats. For me it's a great pair of Jack Rogers-esque sandals at Shoe Show. These have expanded over the summer.


A great stack is a current must for me for gameday! My stack included: tassel bracelet, mosquito coil bracelet, usual watch, and a wristlet! A wristlet or small bag is great because it's small, portable when you're walking a lot, and holds some things. The good ones are from 31(mine is pictured) and defintely Lilly (that one has a lipstick holder).

There's a possible chance that I will do these Friday Football blog posts bacause what? I do kind of dress well for Friday games. As the weather progress, we'll see how much more covered I'll be. Until then, what are your Friday Football essentials?

Xoxo, Desi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs