Simple and Classy. (From 2/17)

Friday, February 21, 2014

How was the snow? I bummed when the snow fell in my yard because…

Hey y'all! I prepared a simple outfit that is versatile for school. Y'all can mix it up, too!
An oxford shirt, your favorite jeans/leggings (as long as y'all cover y'all's butts), and a pair of riding boots never EVER {I had to emphasize} go out of style. I had my extensions on, but I took them off to let my real hair breathe. I had them in flexi rods.  
I accessorize my shirts {scratch that, almost everything} with my necklaces. I wore my pearls and a nice statement necklace at Versona. 
In almost all of my outfits, arm party has at least two things: my Timex watch and my bow ring (thanks, Dad). 

By the way, I hope y'all take the advice. You can get most of these pieces anywhere. Until next time, see y'all!

Xoxo, Desi. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs