It's 2014, Y'all!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, .............Happy New Year, y'all! I'm so excited this 2014! Are you? Here's my #ootd.
2013 was a successful year (being a freshie in high school, making a YouTube channel, finding my style, playing with the NC Philharmonic, etcetera). I think 2014 will be a bigger year for me and you, right?
My 2014 resolutions:
•Reaching 100 subscribers on YouTube
•Passing all of my exams in school
•Getting much better in the violin 
•Appear in a magazine
•Meeting a few of my fashion inspirations. 
•Getting a drivers license on my birthday. 
•Saving up $$$ for an investment. (a Lilly Pulitzer dress, platinum or sparkly Jack Rogers or a Vineyard Vines shep shirt)
•Maybe invest in a vegan diet (à la FullyRawKristina)
•Throw a fabulous Sweet 16 party
•And more things I should have thought of!

Well nice talking to y'all on the first day of the new year!
Xoxo, Desi


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs